Salento Virtuale
Benvenuto nel Forum.
Nome utente:
Password:
Salva la password

Registrazione
Selezione lingua

Hai dimenticato la Password?
  Home   Forums   Calendario Eventi   Responsabili   Libro Ospiti   FAQ     Registrazione
Discussioni Attive | Sondaggi Attivi | Risorse | Utenti | Utenti Connessi | Catalogo Avatar | Cerca
[ Membri Attivi: 0 | Membri Anonimi: 0 | Ospiti: 24 ]  [ Totale: 24 ]  [ Membro più recente: aserty ] Scegli la Tonalità:
 Tutti i Forum
 Forums Generali
 TALK
 Nba2king NBA 2K23 It's not easy
(anche qui: Ospite)
   Tutti gli Utenti possono inserire nuove Discussioni in questo Forum
   Tutti gli Utenti possono rispondere alle Discussioni in questo Forum
 Vers.Stampabile
Autore Discussione Precedente: Related: FIFA 23 Appraisal Discussione Discussione Successiva: Hello players  

DonnaStella123
Starting Member

Stato: Sconnesso

Spedito - 05/06/2023 :  06:42:54  Mostra Profilo  Aggiungi DonnaStella123 alla Lista Amici
This is the biggest rating robbery we've seen in the [url=https://www.nba2king.com/Nba-2k23-Mt.html]2K23 MT[/url] past. EA ... What do you guys think you're doing? In the past it wouldn't be unreasonable to give a second-year WR a high-80s rating. Hell, it would have been quite good -- but it's just dumb.

By this metric Adam Thielen is a better receiver than Chase. BRANDIN COOKS is a comparable TALENT. Anyone who saw Ja'Marr Chase play in 2021 is aware that his chances of having the potential to be one of top 3 receivers in the Madden NFL 23 already. Now he's returning to an unchanging team, except they got a better offensive line -- which means he should put up bigger numbers in 2022 so long as the team doesn't need to compete for receptions all the time with Tee Higgins.

This is a matter of moderation when it comes to living. At one point, when I younger, I thought the concept about a triple baconator at Wendy's was a great concept. However, now it can make me want to smash. I'd throw down three shots with no thought, but today I'm worried that I'll get up with a mid-30s hangover.

It's not easy to live like that. As I'm a bit older than Russ I feel qualified to warn him about the dangers of tripling everything, and I'd like to provide a few examples for his own reference, in order to ensure that he is at his best.

Independent disciplinarian Sue L. Robinson ruled on Monday that [url=https://www.nba2king.com/Nba-2k23-Mt.html]Cheap NBA 2K23 MT Coins[/url] Browns quarterback Deshaun Wilson should be banned for six games during the 2022 season, per multiple reports. The suspension stems from accusations that Watson committed numerous acts of sexual assault during massage therapy sessions.
 Paese: Romania  ~  Invii: 3  ~  Membro da: 05/06/2023  ~  UltimaVisita: 05/06/2023 -> Moderatore 
  Discussione Precedente: Related: FIFA 23 Appraisal Discussione Discussione Successiva: Hello players  
 Vers.Stampabile
Vai a:
 Image Forums 2001 Questa pagina è stata generata in 2,74 secondi Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000