Salento Virtuale
Benvenuto nel Forum.
Nome utente:
Password:
Salva la password

Registrazione
Selezione lingua

Hai dimenticato la Password?
  Home   Forums   Calendario Eventi   Responsabili   Libro Ospiti   FAQ     Registrazione
Discussioni Attive | Sondaggi Attivi | Risorse | Utenti | Utenti Connessi | Catalogo Avatar | Cerca
[ Membri Attivi: 0 | Membri Anonimi: 0 | Ospiti: 33 ]  [ Totale: 33 ]  [ Membro più recente: aserty ] Scegli la Tonalità:
 Tutti i Forum
 Forums Generali
 Appuntamenti
 ITVs FA Cup coverage was caught offside
(anche qui: Ospite)
   Tutti gli Utenti possono inserire nuove Discussioni in questo Forum
   Tutti gli Utenti possono rispondere alle Discussioni in questo Forum
 Vers.Stampabile
Autore Discussione Precedente: Gary Taylor-Fletcher signs for Foxes Discussione Discussione Successiva: Seven games to win the title Seven games to win th  

seestyle
Advanced Member

Stato: Sconnesso

Spedito - 08/03/2023 :  04:13:32  Mostra Profilo  Aggiungi seestyle alla Lista Amici
If it was up to me I would have football only shown on the BBC or on Sky Sports because they do a fantastic job at broadcasting football yet with the way things are with money in football the highest bidder gets the rights and thats what ITV did to get the FA Cup coverage yet if anyone tuning into watch Middlesbrough vs Sunderland last night you would of had a hard time knowing they were covering the game.Fabio Capello resigning as the England manager last night was out of nowhere, the news of which broke at around 7pm. With the way of the world the news was everywhere, you really couldnt mi s it, [url=https://www.76erstoreshop.com/dana-barros-jersey]Dana Barros Jersey[/url] it was all over Twitter, BBC News, Sky News and it was on every website going so in a 30 minute block before ITV1 went on air with the FA Cup 4th round replay of Middlesbrough vs Sunderland so I would say everyone was clued up on Capello resigning.The ITV team opened the program with talk of Capello resigning, fine, I was fine with that because some tuning into the game may not of known but they came back from an ad break to talk more on Fabio Capello resigning and the pathetic coverage started from there.The opening 15 minutes should draw you into watching the game televised, i.e. tell you team news, manager interviews, talk about the two clubs playing but we got none of that. In the opening 15 minutes [url=https://www.76erstoreshop.com/nik-stauskas-jersey]Nik Stauskas Jersey[/url] we got the views of Adrian Chiles, Roy Keane and Gareth Southgate on Capello resigning. I didnt know the team news up until 30 seconds before the kick off which as a viewer isnt good enough because I want to know whose playing.#13; Half time and it was Middlesbrough 0-1 Sunderland thanks to a brilliant strike from Jack Colback but did the ITV team care for that or any of the other 45 minutes of the game, no. More talk on Capello resigning. Sure it was ma sive news in football but ITV1 were there to broadcast an FA Cup game and the ITV team are employed to talk about that game but 15 minutes rolled on and nothing but Capello.As a Sunderland fan I was finding it a little disrespectful on both teams that the ITV team couldnt be arsed with the game going on over their shoulders. Apart from a small 20 seconds where Keane and Southgate said Colbacks goal was great that was the only half time analysis we the viewer got. Not good enough.I know pundits can be annoying but sometimes as a viewer I dont mind an ex-players input into the game but we got none from ITV.The 2nd [url=https://www.76erstoreshop.com/moses-malone-jersey]Moses Malone Jersey[/url] half went on and Lukas Jutkiewicz scored for Middlesbrough, great moment for him, the fans in the stadium and watching because credit to Middlesbrough, they played really well and you got a good amount of excitement from Peter Drury and Andy Townsend because of that but that soon went and even they were joining in telling the news of Capello resigning.ITV were submitting us into submi sion with the amount of Fabio Capello talk during this game but if we thought theyd shut up about it they went lower and started to show what the England players were tweeting on Capello resigning.Like we should care le s what Wayne Rooney is tweeting about Capello, I care for the football match that was going on but my focus was not on the game it was on how bad ITV were covering the game and banging on about Capello even though I knew everything about it by know.Full time came and the game went into extra time, Adrian Chiles still pa sing on the me sage of Capello resigning because it wasnt as if they were banging on about it.Stephane Se segnon popped up with the winner 8 minutes before time and it ended Middlesbrough 1-2 Sunderland. Sunderland move on to play Arsenal in the 5th round while Middlesbrough can hold their heads up high [url=https://www.76erstoreshop.com/gerald-henderson-jersey]Gerald Henderson Jersey[/url] after performing brilliantly. Youd expect now the ITV team to talk about the game that had finished and they did, all of about 6 minutes.Highlights included both managers interviewed, all the goals, more Capello talk in there too and the two idiot fans that ran onto the pitch, yes ITV thought that two idiot fans running onto the pitch was a highlight. After all of that [url=https://www.76erstoreshop.com/joel-embiid-jersey]Joel Embiid Jersey[/url] they then spent 30 minutes talking more about Capello. So in total about an hour of the 3 that ITV1 were on air with the game was spent talking about Fabio Capello resigning, appalling coverage.At the end of the program I knew Middlesbrough 1-2 Sunderland was the worst televised game ever, not because of the game but because of the pathetic coverage where the ITV team only wanted to talk about Capello.ITV should learn that when they went to broadcast a live football match they should concentrate on that game and not on other i sues, talk about other i sues for maybe 2 minutes but not for a third of the broadcast because as a viewer I expect more than the shower of rubbish I got with Middlesbrough 1-2 Sunderland.Sunderland vs Arsenal 5th round tie is live on ITV1 as well, think Ill go to that so I can watch the match and not watch more redeem chat on something other than the match that is being shown.
 Paese: USA  ~  Invii: 334  ~  Membro da: 29/09/2022  ~  UltimaVisita: 08/03/2023 -> Moderatore 
  Discussione Precedente: Gary Taylor-Fletcher signs for Foxes Discussione Discussione Successiva: Seven games to win the title Seven games to win th  
 Vers.Stampabile
Vai a:
 Image Forums 2001 Questa pagina è stata generata in 1,73 secondi Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000