Salento Virtuale
Benvenuto nel Forum.
Nome utente:
Password:
Salva la password

Registrazione
Selezione lingua

Hai dimenticato la Password?
  Home   Forums   Calendario Eventi   Responsabili   Libro Ospiti   FAQ     Registrazione
Discussioni Attive | Sondaggi Attivi | Risorse | Utenti | Utenti Connessi | Catalogo Avatar | Cerca
[ Membri Attivi: 0 | Membri Anonimi: 0 | Ospiti: 16 ]  [ Totale: 16 ]  [ Membro più recente: aserty ] Scegli la Tonalità:
 Tutti i Forum
 Forums Generali
 Appuntamenti
 Give Arsene Wenger a ten year contract.
(anche qui: Ospite)
   Tutti gli Utenti possono inserire nuove Discussioni in questo Forum
   Tutti gli Utenti possono rispondere alle Discussioni in questo Forum
 Vers.Stampabile
Autore Discussione Precedente: Euro 2008 No Call-up Shocks Oddo Discussione Discussione Successiva: Arsenal  Sine wave Some redemption and S  

seestyle
Advanced Member

Stato: Sconnesso

Spedito - 08/03/2023 :  04:06:47  Mostra Profilo  Aggiungi seestyle alla Lista Amici
Speaking as a Chelsea [url=https://www.oilersjerseymall.com/cam-talbot-jersey]Cam Talbot Jersey[/url] fan who grew up during the years of the invincibles and Arsenal being the dominant London team, including time under Wenger, seeing them struggling so badly and stagnating is nothing short of hilarious.The two big areas in which I believe Wenger has failed in recent years are transfers and player development.Looking at transfers specifically for a moment. This year alone Arsenal have mi sed out on Gonzalo Higuain, Luis Gustavo, Bernard, and Stevan Jovetic. In the past two years they have also mi sed out of Juan Mata who has been Chelsea`s best player in each of those previous two seasons. Theyve sold Robin Van Persie, Cesc Fabregas, Samir Nasri and Alex Song. The reason that Arsenal have mi sed out on players of such quality is because they run a sound financial ship. Genuine congratulations on that but there are no trophies for turning profits or finishing 4th in the EPL despite what many seem to believe.The best way of putting this is to draw up a mock eleven of players Arsenal have not been [url=https://www.oilersjerseymall.com/benoit-pouliot-jersey]Benoit Pouliot Jersey[/url] willing to pay the money for as a team.#13; Firstly looking at the team yesterday against Aston Villa: Szczesney, Sagna, Koscielny, Mertersacker, Gibbs, Wilshere, Rosicky, Ramsey, Walcott, Oxlade Chamberlain, Giroud. Quite frankly a team that strikes fear into who? Hull? Crystal Palace? Maybe a Sunderland.Alternative eleven (players either mi sed out on or sold since they last won anything of note): Martin Stekelenburg (Dutch No.1 who signed for Fulham for 3 Million!) Adil Rami, Gary Cahill, Ashley Cole, Cesc Fabregas, Alex Song, Gareth Bale, Juan Mata, Bernard, Stevan Jovetic, Gonzalo Higuain. I appreciate this side is a little attack heavy but its just a comparison with the side that turned out yesterday afternoon. Never mind the fact that Song and Fabregas were sold to Barcelona and RVP was sold to Manchester United.By player development I simply ask. Other than Jack Wilshere (who is being ma sively hyped up far too early) and Kierion Gibbs (who is nowhere near international standard) who is clearly an exception which is the last player to genuinely progre s through the ranks of Arsenal and become a truly top player? I appreciate this is rich coming from a Chelsea fan but we as a club have not spent the last five years talking about the potential of your young players.As an example I looked into what has become of the team that reached the Carling cup final [url=https://www.oilersjerseymall.com/wayne-gretzky-jersey]Wayne Gretzky Jersey[/url] of 2006 which was hailed as a team that would go on to win the Premier league in the near future.GK: Manuel Almunia Now in goal for Watford having been one of the more average Premiership GoalkeepersRB: Justin Hoyte Went on to become one of the better Championship right backs with MiddlesbroughCB: Kolo Toure Now at Liverpool after a succe sful spell with Manchester CityCB: Phillipe Senderos Reserve at FulhamLB: Armand Traore Laughable left back for QPRCM: Fabregas Plying his trade with Barcelona as backup for Xavi and IniestaCM: Denilson Left for his native Brazil having failed [url=https://www.oilersjerseymall.com/mark-fayne-jersey]Mark Fayne Jersey[/url] to win a medal or come close to fulfilling the potential he once hadCM: Diaby Still at Arsenal constantly on the treatment table. To be honest it seems to be his best position. Has more presence there than he does on the pitchRF: Theo Walcott Once hailed as the greatest product of the Southampton academy. In seven years at Arsenal has been over taken by Gareth Bale at Tottenham as one of the leading lights of the PremiershipLF: Jeremie Aliadiere Went onto Middlesbrough fame and now back in his native France.CF: Julio Baptista Last I heard playing for MalagaOnly two players from this team are still with the club. The likes of Carlos Vela, Nicklas Bendtner, Johan Djorou, And Francis Coquelin are all players that have come to and left Arsenal during the Wenger years without ever cementing a place in the first team, all of whom were great prospects for the future whom under the leadership of the profe sor would become world cla s players.All I can say is this. If Arsene Wenger continues to not spend money, and develop players in the same way he has done in the past ten years. Then please Ivan Gazidis PLEASE give him a lifetime [url=https://www.oilersjerseymall.com/andrew-ference-jersey]Andrew Ference Jersey[/url] contract to manage Arsenal Football Club.
 Paese: USA  ~  Invii: 334  ~  Membro da: 29/09/2022  ~  UltimaVisita: 08/03/2023 -> Moderatore 
  Discussione Precedente: Euro 2008 No Call-up Shocks Oddo Discussione Discussione Successiva: Arsenal  Sine wave Some redemption and S  
 Vers.Stampabile
Vai a:
 Image Forums 2001 Questa pagina è stata generata in 4,2 secondi Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000