Salento Virtuale
Benvenuto nel Forum.
Nome utente:
Password:
Salva la password

Registrazione
Selezione lingua

Hai dimenticato la Password?
  Home   Forums   Calendario Eventi   Responsabili   Libro Ospiti   FAQ     Registrazione
Discussioni Attive | Sondaggi Attivi | Risorse | Utenti | Utenti Connessi | Catalogo Avatar | Cerca
[ Membri Attivi: 0 | Membri Anonimi: 0 | Ospiti: 14 ]  [ Totale: 14 ]  [ Membro più recente: aserty ] Scegli la Tonalità:
 Tutti i Forum
 Forums Generali
 Appuntamenti
 The biggest weakness of RuneScape
(anche qui: Ospite)
   Tutti gli Utenti possono inserire nuove Discussioni in questo Forum
   Tutti gli Utenti possono rispondere alle Discussioni in questo Forum
 Vers.Stampabile
Autore Discussione Precedente: Audio to Cause Mismatches Discussione Discussione Successiva: Article: Chargers Indicator Ex-Broncos CB Bryce Ca  

haoxiuyun
Starting Member

Stato: Sconnesso

Spedito - 02/09/2022 :  09:23:40  Mostra Profilo  Aggiungi haoxiuyun alla Lista Amici
The biggest weakness of RuneScape, which might also be its biggest asset, is one that's shared by almost every other game: its longevity. In between all the thrilling adventures and intense PvP battles is the relentless grinding out of mundane household tasks such as fishing, mining or cooking to gain levels up or earn credits to purchase that new piece of armor. Gotta make money somehow, right?

While such activities are somewhat relaxing, it's a lot of time spent doing the same thing for a long time - a time that might or may have been better used with a few shorter, but not less popular video games.

Rather than being one straight combat, RuneScape is a painstaking war of attrition that is both long and grueling, and doesn't ever truly end. But it is highly rewarding if you're prepared to put the time into it, which I was. At the very least, for a whole period of about a year.

I've never played any MMORPGs in the past, much to my everlasting loss and shame. There are so many real-life concerns and I simply don't have time to allow them to lure me in. In all the games I've played that I've played, RuneScape is by far the most time-consuming, with endless levels to attain and things to acquire. People have even perished at the end or after of long sessions of RuneScape's less popular but popular sibling World of Warcraft, which I guess also makes it an eerie game.

If you are interested in learning about this game RuneScape Gold you can visit rsorder.
 Paese: Hong Kong  ~  Invii: 3  ~  Membro da: 02/09/2022  ~  UltimaVisita: 02/09/2022 -> Moderatore 
  Discussione Precedente: Audio to Cause Mismatches Discussione Discussione Successiva: Article: Chargers Indicator Ex-Broncos CB Bryce Ca  
 Vers.Stampabile
Vai a:
 Image Forums 2001 Questa pagina è stata generata in 8,2 secondi Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000