Salento Virtuale
Benvenuto nel Forum.
Nome utente:
Password:
Salva la password

Registrazione
Selezione lingua

Hai dimenticato la Password?
  Home   Forums   Calendario Eventi   Responsabili   Libro Ospiti   FAQ     Registrazione
Discussioni Attive | Sondaggi Attivi | Risorse | Utenti | Utenti Connessi | Catalogo Avatar | Cerca
[ Membri Attivi: 0 | Membri Anonimi: 0 | Ospiti: 32 ]  [ Totale: 32 ]  [ Membro più recente: ij.start.canon ] Scegli la Tonalità:
 Tutti i Forum
 Forums Generali
 Appuntamenti
 IGGM.com is the most trusted ESO Gold seller
(anche qui: Ospite)
   Tutti gli Utenti possono inserire nuove Discussioni in questo Forum
   Tutti gli Utenti possono rispondere alle Discussioni in questo Forum
 Vers.Stampabile
Autore Discussione Precedente: Get more POE Sentinel Currency at POECurrency.com Discussione Discussione Successiva: POECurrency.com: POE Currency 3.18 discount  

jamysen
Starting Member

Stato: Sconnesso

Spedito - 28/04/2022 :  02:56:36  Mostra Profilo  Aggiungi jamysen alla Lista Amici
We can try out the ESO base game anytime between now and April 26th. The free trial version allows us to experience four different classes and access to Battlegrounds and Alliance War PvP. I can also explore all the areas in the base game, Skyrim, Hammerfall, etc., as well as the Morrowind Island Vvadernfell added in the expansion. We will now find plenty of exploration, dungeons and storylines to pass their time, as well as crafting, PvP, housing, collectibles and different types of treasure hunts. I suggest we can prepare some more ESO Gold to join.

The trial is also running with a series of discounts for TESO and its extensions. It is bundled with all major expansion packs in the base game, including Morrowind, Summerfall, Elswell, Grey. All of this comes in anticipation of TESO's upcoming expansion at High Isle. Coming out in June, High Isle will take us to the Systres Islands, a brand new location that has not been depicted in previous The Elder Scrolls Online. Here, we will have the opportunity to learn about the legends and culture of the Bretons.

I think this event will attract more players to join the game, which is a worthwhile attempt for developers. And for players who like video games, it's also a good opportunity. We can buy ESO Gold to make the journey of exploration easier. IGGM is the online service provider I always trade with. I became a VIP member of IGGM and I can get up to 5% discount on every transaction. It's a great deal! And their 24/7 support is what I love. I never have to wait too long to receive my order. https://www.iggm.com/ will also bring us useful game information and recommend it to you!
 Paese: Algeria  ~  Invii: 4  ~  Membro da: 27/04/2022  ~  UltimaVisita: 28/04/2022 -> Moderatore 
  Discussione Precedente: Get more POE Sentinel Currency at POECurrency.com Discussione Discussione Successiva: POECurrency.com: POE Currency 3.18 discount  
 Vers.Stampabile
Vai a:
 Image Forums 2001 Questa pagina è stata generata in 2,44 secondi Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000